DIY Collage Rose
I really have a lot of fun watching you tube videos, I wanted to make a rose project for my mom, but I didn't really know how to draw a decent looking rose, so I found this video by casper2598. Read the following list of materials and instructions to create this craft.Have fun and enjoy!
Several colors of scrap booking or construction paper (I used some tin foil and scraps from my mom's DIY Floral Lollipop Valentine Project.)
Tape adhesive or glue (Tape adhesive is recommended)
1 piece of background paper
Markers (colors of your choice)
A pencil & eraser
Foam for the border
- Watch the you tube video by casper2598 on how to draw a rose, or if you prefer a different flower or know how to draw one, feel free to do so.
- Next cut out different colored strips/pieces of the paper(as listed in materials) into small squares and then choose one shape in the flower and try to make the same shapes with the colored paper.Then to make it as perfect as possible place your colored paper on the shapes (without gluing it) and cut along the shape until you feel its perfect enough.
- One all shapes are complete, glue the pieces onto the flower alternating between the colors.
- Once you finish putting together your flower cut 2 Thin strips of foam and glue them to the top and bottom of the paper.
- Once you've done that write your desired message above the flower.
- Finally roll both ends of the paper towards the middle and wrap the string around several times and tie a bow.
Your project is completely done now, hope you had fun!!!! - Written by Isis
DIY Bee Mine Bee
I was inspired to create a craft for Valentine's Day when I saw Rose crafting, so I googled "cute Valentine's Crafts for Kids" and came across a craft posted on Dagmarbleasdale.com "10 Cute and Easy Valentine's Day Cards and Crafts for Kids", but, I didn't have all of the supplies listed, so I decided to make it my own, with stuff we already had at home, making this craft FREE!
Yellow, Black, White, and Red Paper
Red and Black Marker
- Take yellow paper and cut into an oval shape.
- Cut 4 yellow strips of paper and crimp them by making folds in the paper and glue them to the back of the bee making arms and legs.
- Cut 2 fat strips of black paper and glue them onto the oval shape.
- Then you cut two tiny strips of black paper and crimp them by making folds in the paper and glue them on top of the bee's head to make antennas.
- Then you want to cut water droplet shapes out of the white paper and glue them to the back of the bee underneath the arms.
- Then you want to cut out two red hearts and glue them to the body of the bee.
- Then you want to take two small strips of white paper (that will fit inside the hearts) and glue them onto the hearts.
- Write "Bee" on one heart and "Mine" on the other heart in any color marker you choose.
- Then you want to draw (or use googly eyes) the bee's face, add freckles for extra cuteness.
That's it! Hope you had fun making this awesome craft! Written by Janelle
Until Next Time,