There are times when I am so starking mad that I find myself accidentally letting a curse word slip out. Now I have 3 older children who have heard their own share of words, in and out of our household, but we do have a very impressionable 2 year old that we just want to keep innocent as long as we can. So when I received an emailed entitled "Top 9 Ways to Cover Up When You Accidentlly Curse at Your Kids" I was intrigued.
9. “Clean up this DUCKLING’s mess. And, uh, all the rest of your stuffed animals while you’re at it.”
8. “HELLO no you can’t borrow my car! Goodbye.”
7. “JAM it all to JAIL.”
6. “Your friend is acting like such a GLITCH… innnn the Matrix.”
5. “What the FRIED DUCK are you talking about?”
4. “Why do you have the TV so GOT HAM loud? Um, people who’ve got ham are hard of hearing.”
3. “That’s such a CITY thing to say to your little sister. Because they say mean things like that in the city.”
2. “Stop being such a JUICEBAG.”
1. “I almost stepped on your MOTHER DUCKLING’s scissors! Please ask her to be more careful.”
Some of these seemed absolutely ridiculous, and others had me cracking up, and well one stuck with me, that my kids use it to poke fun at me. "Juicebag" lol! I don't even use the real word, so it was entertaining to read to the older kids, they got their laughs.
But we do try out best to cover up our words, so Jam it all to jaill was a good one, but we like using crack, crackers and crackers jacks, crackers and jam, what the smell, and things of the sort.... Do you have a catch phrase to cover up what you really want to say? Do Share...
Until Next Time... Keep your words clean by getting creative!!!